Monday, November 19, 2012

Test 2 and new stuff

It's been a long time since the last blog, courses been busy.

So we had our test 2, I felt it kinda easy, because the questions were similar to the ones in A2, so I just used the same strategy to solve them. Missed out last Wednesday lecture, so I took Thursday's lectures instead, but I still need to get my test paper back.

Last week we covered some new stuff like automata, it's quiet interesting, we're like designing some sort of process, I think the automata graph can actually be described in programming languages only by using if statements. And the automata thing is filled with logic,
eg.           1                    0                           1
 state1 -------> state2 ------->  state3 -------> state1 with condition that if state1 or state3 receives a 0, then it shall go to a dead state, so if you are in some random state, you can actually tell which states you must have been to, and which state you must never have been to, and which state you can go. This kinda of process can come in handy in future courses I believe (like you design a machine etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment