Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 4: So far as I learned

  So this is the 4th week, and already done 1 assignment plus 1 quiz, pretty intensive.
  Missed out the second quiz on Monday, cuz I thought the tutorial will be  on Wednesday, so I'll go to Thursday's evening section tutorial, hope I can still write the second quiz.
  Assignment 1 seems to be not so hard, all the problems can be solved by reviewing the notes from the lecture, MI and CI were not some new stuff since I took CSC165 last year, and then we learned WO, they are pretty much the same to me.
  Still didn't get back Quiz 1 paper, it's really easy though, so probably shouldn't be worried about that.
  Now I'm preparing for tomorrow's Quiz, the course seems getting harder as time goes by, think I need to put double time to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment